Published April 5, 2016: The Parkinson unification paper
2015 Continuing Medical Education Conference
If you are interested in finding out more about the conferences and our weekly news letter, please fill out the form below.
- Vancouver, BC – Saturday September 17, 2016
- Los Angeles – Saturday October 8, 2016
- Atlanta – Saturday November 19, 2016
Managing Relative Nutritional Deficiencies – based on 22 peer-reviewed papers authored by the medical doctors lecturing at these conference.
An absolute nutritional deficiency occurs when not enough of a nutrient is ingested. Scurvy due to vitamin C deficiency is an example of absolute nutritional deficiency. A relative nutritional deficiency occurs then an optimal diet cannot meet the needs of the system. Cooley’s hemolytic anemia is a protocol relative nutritional deficiency induced state. This research project has published approximately 15% of all the peer-reviewed literature ever written on relative nutritional deficiencies. The identification and management of relative nutritional deficiencies induced by drugs, nutrients, disease, and/or iatrogenic means is covered.
The prototype disease for studying relative nutritional deficiency is Parkinson’s disease. Most of the neurologic collapse and progression thought to be due to the disease is actually a relative nutrition deficiency progression. This research project has identified and published documentation of how relative nutritional deficiencies are associated with over 200 disease states along with how to manage them properly. Drugs cannot properly manage a relative nutritional deficiency. Improper administration of nutrients may cause exacerbation and new onset of relative deficiency symptoms that may wrongly be attributed to progression of disease.
PEER-REVIEWED PAPERS WE PUBLISHED, RELATING TO RELATIVE NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES:
- 2009 Depression Chapter
- 2009 5-HTP Tyrosine Paper
- 2010 The Dual Gate Lumen OCT-2 Transporter Model Paper
- 2010 The Invalidity of Baseline Serotonin and Dopamine Testing Paper
- 2010 Depressive Bipolar Paper
- 2010 Amino Acid Responsive Crohn’s Disease Paper
- 2011 Nutritional Management of ADHD Paper
- 2011 The Invalidity of Baseline Norepinephrine and Epinephrine Paper
- 2011 Parkinson Case Study Paper
- 2011 Neurotransmitter Fraud Paper
- 2011 Prolotherapy Case Study
- 2011 APRESS Apical Regulatory Super System Paper
- 2012 Discrediting the Monoamine Hypothesis Paper
- 2012 Relative Nutritional Deficiency Paper
- 2012 5-HTP Efficacy Paper
- 2014 Tyrosine Nardil Paper
- 2014 L-dopa Pill Stop Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Death Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Dyskinesia Paper
- 2014 Parkinson Melanin Steal Paper
- 2016 Parkinson Unification Paper
This research is getting noticed click here
For information call 877-626-2220.